SET OF 4 ZS45 SHOCKS ABSORBERS
The ZS45 shock absorber is based on our CBX46 LINCE for military use that has been fitted to various models of special operations vehicles with complete success. The design objective is a monotube shock absorber for off road use with top quality competition components, oversized and with a reinforced outer structure that allows resistance to direct impacts never seen in the market. They are manufactured in Spain completely by hand and tailored to the client, including lengths and settings, something that until now was only available to top-level competition teams and at prices 3 and 4 times higher.
All the components of the shock are of the first level of 100% European manufacture. Being such competition components, the ZS45 shock absorbers are designed for off road use, leaving aside solutions such as uniball ball joints that are very expensive to repair and frequently. Instead, 100% pure polyurethane bushings free of polypropylenes and in specific hardness for each application are served.
The ZS45 shock absorbers combine resistance to the most demanding conditions and unprecedented comfort thanks to their triple internal bypass. Consult with our clients.
◦ 55 mm steel bottle with the highest quality lapping and later hand polished.
◦ Anodized T6 aluminum base.
◦ 20 mm KH7 stem.
◦ 45 mm competition piston with PTFE band.
◦Triple Internal Bypass.
◦ Vacuum filling system that guarantees the absence of air inside.
◦ Exclusive competition oil ZS.
◦ Competition guide in oil bath with avional dust covers.
◦Floating piston made of avional, with conical tip, PTFE band and double guide.
◦Nitrogen charge with valve without risk of leakage.
◦Setting specifically tailored to the client with competition valves.
◦ Separate 55 mm bottle in competition lapped and hand polished steel (on models with separate bottle)
◦ Ultra flexible high pressure hoses (in models with separate bottle).
◦Completely repairable and modifiable.
◦ 2-year warranty extendable to another 2 with each revision.
◦ Steel anchors ST52 or F114 depending on the model.
◦Fixing of the anchors by means of aeronautical thread and NordLock and Heico washers.
◦ Pure polyurethane bushings with specific hardness according to application.
◦For independent front suspension applications, the tube is threaded with a nut + locknut + helical spring base made of red anodized T6 aluminum that allows the spring height to be adjusted.